The Sale Town Centre Partnership is a not for profit group striving to ensure improvements to the town centre are made to support its growth, vitality and development. We work to Sale’s own agenda. Joining our Partnership will give you a powerful platform to air your views and participate fully in the management of your town.
Chair of Sale Town Partnership - Amanda O'Sullivan Tel: 0161 962 6666 or Email:email@example.com
As a local business, community group or non-profit making organisation, the Partnership needs your commitment, enthusiasm and ideas to help the town fulfil its vision of vitality for the future.
The Partnership brings together local businesses, community groups, schools and others such as the local police. It is by Trafford Council and consulted on various proposals which affect the town.
There are regular Partnership meetings where members can raise their concerns, offer suggestions and ideas for the town, hear about developments etc.
For local businesses, the cost is £50 per year, working out as less than a £1 per week and it is tax deductible. For community and non-profit making organisations, the cost of joining the Partnership is £25 per year.
Members benefit from:
- Regular networking opportunities with other businesses
- Promotional campaigns and events to increase footfall
- Full business listing on Sale Town Centre website
- A platform to air your views on important town centre issues
- Regular updates and newsletters
- Survey results outlining trends & perceptions
- Business Support information
- Membership of Operation Pride offering confidential current crime information
- Direct link to Trafford Council via your coordinator
Events are one of the ways in which we aim to increase footfall to the Town Centre. The mainstays of the programme are the Christmas Lights Switch On and the Summer Festival. We are always looking for new ideas and people to join our events group.
If you would like to join or want further information about the Partnership or town centre activities, please contact 0161 912 1173 or e-mail Robina Sheikh.